These are sets of multiple-choice tutorial questions for students who are preparing to take their high school final examination and students who seek to advance their study in social sciences. The questions have been carefully structured to assess students on the following areas:
- Knowledge of the components of society and their role;
- Understanding of the democratic values and how they foster national unity;
- Understanding of the importance of the institution of marriage and family and their importance to society;
- Understanding of positive self-concept for the development of the individual, good inter- personal relationships and social harmony;
- Awareness of socializing agencies and their roles in forging national unity;
- Understanding of physical and social environment and the need to preserve them;
- Ability to cope with the problems of social change.
NB: The questions are available to the user for a year starting from the date of purchase after which renewal may be required.