These are sets of multiple-choice tutorial questions for students who are preparing to take their high school final examination. The questions have been carefully structured to assess students’ ability to:
- Solve basic problems within his/her immediate environment through analysis and experimentation.
- Keep a proper balance of the diversity of the living and non-living things based on their interconnectedness and repeated patterns of change.
- Adopt sustainable habits for managing the natural environment for humankind and society.
- Use appliances and gadgets effectively with clear understanding of their basic principles and underlying operations.
- Adopt a scientific way of life based on pragmatic observation and investigation of phenomena.
- Search for solutions to the problems of life recognizing the interaction of science, technology and other disciplines.
NB: The questions are available to the user for a year starting from the date of purchase after which renewal may be required.