These are sets of multiple-choice tutorial questions for students who are preparing to take their high school final examination. The questions have been carefully structured to assess students’ ability to:
- Appreciates the concepts of Government and show their understanding of its principles, institutions and processes.
- Recognize their role as informed citizens and their contributions towards the achievement of national development.
- Evaluate the successes, failures and problems of governments in West Africa.
- Analyze the constitutional developments and processes of colonial and post – independent government.
- Appreciate the role of their country as a member of the international community
NB: The questions are available to the user for a year starting from the date of purchase after which renewal may be required.