These are sets of multiple-choice tutorial questions designed to assess students’ knowledge of basic economic principles needed for rational decision making relating to individuals, businesses, the government and society. The questions are very relevant for students who are preparing to take their high school final examination and students who seek to advance their studies in Economics. The questions have been carefully structured to assess students on the following areas:
- Knowledge of the basic economic principles, concepts, and the tools for economic analysis;
- Understanding of the structure and functioning of economic institutions- commercial, agricultural, industrial and financial institutions;
- Understanding of the basis for rational economic decisions;
- Ability to explain the basis and structure of a developing economy, including the roles of agriculture, industry and mining and their contributions to the national income;
- Ability to appreciate the problems developing countries encounter in their economic development.
NB: The questions are available to the user for a year starting from the date of purchase after which renewal may be required.