These are sets of multiple-choice tutorial questions for students who are preparing to take their high school final examination and students who seek to advance their studies in Chemistry. The questions have been carefully structured to assess students on the following areas:
- Understanding of the scientific method which involves experimentation, accurate observation, recording, deduction and interpretation of scientific data;
- Understanding of laboratory skills, including an awareness of hazards in the laboratory and the safety measures required to prevent them;
- Ability to create an awareness of the inter-relationship between chemistry and other disciplines;
- Ability to show chemistry and its link with the industry, the environment and everyday life, in terms of benefits and hazards;
- Ability to pursue further studies in Chemistry
NB: The questions are available to the user for a year starting from the date of purchase after which renewal may be required.